Friday, December 24, 2010

cute Bookmarks!

mommy I've already got princess fever!! hehe.. some of your children or your sisters maybe like princess aren't they?? so.. I thought maybe u would like to have a PRINCESS bookmark..

we present u snow white bookmark..

aww.. yesterday I've watch a cinderella story.. I think maybe we should have one cinderella bookmark..
we present cin.. cin.. cinderella bookmark!!

belle!! from beauty and the beast!!

princess Aurora.. the pinkie princess!! hehe..

and lastly the mermaid princess!! Ariel!!

and not just princess bookmarks we have.. we have little cute animations and others like
baby minnie bookmark!!
 what a cute baby!! need more baby??
we present u baby daisy bookmark!!
 aww.. hurmm.. others?? not yet.. okay, what about kittens?? do u like kitten??
if u the lovers kittens..
we present u kittens bookmark!!

puppy?? a friend poem at a puppy bookmark??
we present u friendship poem puppy bookmark!!(what a long name!) hee

do u remember puss from shrek??
we present u our little puss kitten bookmark!!
no I didn't love u!! hua3..

did anyone have a bun?? I need bun.. I ain't need bunny!! haha..
but if u want bunny.. 
we present u bunny bookmark!

For More Info,Please Leave Us A Comment!Thanks For Supporting Us!:)
all of it cost RM1.00 thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment