Thursday, December 23, 2010

the new one!!

hurmm.. I want some beans!!!!!! anybody have beans??
but I think I have Mr. Bean!! haha..

and.. what do you think?? can I say what I think about right now??
I think about David Archuleta!
so we present you David Archuleta Bookmark!

Avril Lavigne!!

I have one friend that always dreaming wanna be like Demi..
so we present u Demi Lovato Bookmark!

MY GOSH!! I forget how to spell her to be a human back!! help me!!
HARRY POTTER will help u!! haha..
we present u Harry Potter!


J0J0!! awww, she's pretty!! kuang3..

I like to drink Miranda Strawberry!! and I think there is a girl name Miranda!!
hurmm.. what is her full name??
Miranda cosvrove?? nope!! Miranda cojrove?? haha.. nope!!
yeah!! I got it!! Cosgrove Miranda!! haha.. no it is Miranda Cosgrove!!

sometimes I'll hear someone sing "it's the climb!!!!!!" then at our place there's rain coming down..
I think maybe someone is singing at the toilet!! haha..
we present u Miley Cyrus!!
 my friend named cha.. but her name is Scha Alyahya..
we present u Scha Alyahya!!

If I Had You,Oh Yeah.Thanks!
Adam Lambert
FINISH!! kuang3... need more info comment please! we appreciated your comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment