Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BOOKMARK!!

okay.. who is on "Justin Beiber fever".. coz when ever u smile, I smile!! it's that the lyrics?? haha..
RM 1.00

hurmm.. what about Taylor Swift?!?!
do you remember when we sittin' there by the water?? nope I didn't remember! haha..
MINE!!! RM 1.00

hurmm.. I keep hearing someone sing
"u are the thunder and I am the lightening!! and I love the way u know who u are and to me it's exciting!!"
we present u Selena Gomez Bookmark!!!!


and last.. I like to watch Lagenda Budak Setan!! hurmm.. who is that actress?? hurmm??
LISA SURIHANI!!

Oooppss.. I'm sorry.. I forget someone!! hurmm.. let me think first..
MAHER ZAIN!!! hehe..

okay that's all.. after this I will post you the others actor or actress.. see ya!!

--Adlin Farihah--

No comments:

Post a Comment